Wonderful Idea to celebrate her 200th Follower on Blogspot !!!
Visit Tallulah Belle's blog to see her beautiful creations, more information on her passionate support of a project to give children safe water worldwide, and how to enter the drawing for one of her lovely plants! http://networkedblogs.com/3zhah
Concerning the event, she writes, "As I mentioned in my previous post, this is a giveaway which a difference. Yes you will get a chance..or more...to win something but you will also be making a huge difference to the lives of someone much less fortunate than yourselves".
Did you know....
Every day more than 4,000 children in developing countries die, simply because they don't have clean drinking water.
* Contaminated drinking water is a major problem. More than one billion people do not have access to safe water.
* Diarrhea caused by drinking contaminated water remains a leading cause of illness and death among infants and children in the developing world.
* About 1.8 million children die every year due to diarrheal diseases.
* More children die from diarrheal illnesses like cholera and dysentery than from HIV/AIDS or malaria combined.
* It is well documented that simply providing safe, clean, drinkable water can reduce deadly diarrhea and other devastating diseases by about 50%.